Thu, Nov 29|
California Pizza Kitchen at Prudential
California Pizza Kitchen Fundraiser
Come out and support the Josiah Quincy Orchestra Program and grab a meal at the California Pizza Kitchen (located in the Prudential Center) on Thurs., Nov. 29, 2018. 20% of any purchase (dine in, take-out, gift-cards, or even a catered lunch for your office) made that day will benefit the program.
Time & Location
Nov 29, 2018, 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
California Pizza Kitchen at Prudential, 800 Boylston St #155, Boston, MA 02199, USA
About The Event
Mark your calendar for Thursday, November 29th, 2018! We’re partnering with California Pizza Kitchen in the Prudential Center to FUNDraise in support of the Josiah Quincy Orchestra Program.
Present the special flyer (either on your phone or printed) at the time of your purchase ALL DAY (They’re open 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.) and 20% of your bill will directly benefit our program. We'll be distributing flyers to students and we'll be sending them via email. If you need a copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 ideas to help make it a success:
1. Send an email blast out to your network.
2. Bring your family out for an easy dinner.
3. Plan to buy a gift card that you can use at a later date.
4. Bring a friend or colleague out to lunch.
5. Grab an afternoon snack.
6. Drop-off a flyer to your neighbor and invite them to come!
7. Grab take-out and bring dinner home.
8. Bring that lunch meeting to California Pizza Kitchen!
9. Does your office offer catered lunches? Get this on the calendar! (Yes! Catered ordered count too - just make sure to mention the fundraiser when calling it in.)
10. Pick-up a gift card for a holiday gift.
Dine-in | Take-out | Giftcards | Catering
(Please note: Unfortunately, orders made through third-party delivery companies like Grubhub do not qualify.)